Podcasting next steps
It was great talking earlier, looking forward to getting your podcast up and running.
Here are some actions we need on your end to get everything up and running.
1) Podcast launch date – I’ve set the target launch date for 1/10/2019. Let me know if this work for you.
2) Approve Payment – I’ve also created an invoice for the payment to get the ball rolling, $150 as agreed :). Here’s the link https://www.paypal.com/
3) Record intro/outro – We’ll need you to record an intro and outro for the podcast. We’ll use the audio file to create the podcast intro/outro. Ps: I would be awesome to record this with a pro mic. So we could wait for these to arrive.
4) Create podcast album cover – Could your team also begin work on the podcast album cover as well? We’ll need this to submit your show to iTunes, Spotify, etc
5) Choose music – I’ve also had a good listen of the reference podcasts, the More Cheese Less Whiskers podcast doesn’t seem to have a podcast intro/outro, they just dive into it. “My first million” does have an intro/outro and we could use that as a reference.
6) Send files – I’ll also need you to send over the files, script with timestamps and recorded narrative to me.
7) Price break down – Finally, here’s a breakdown of prices with discount for multiple episodes
1 episode/month – $300
2 episodes/month – $500
3 episodes/month – $700
4 episodes/month – $800
1episode/week – $900