Listen To The Interview
Writing Great Show Notes with Dawn Lidwell of Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
What are they and why are they so important to the success of your show?
How can they help you grow your audience, increase your social media engagement, and even attract new clients to your business?
My guest this week is Dawn Lidwell, CEO and Founder of Lidwell Writing Services, LLC.
Dawn’s company focuses exclusively on helping podcast hosts, post-production companies, and agency owners within the podcasting space with the necessary task of writing high-quality show notes for their audio content.
She joins me today to share her insight and knowledge about why show notes are important, what you should include in each episode’s notes, and how they can help your business – and your show – increase traffic to your website and attract your ideal audience.
Make it easy for your listeners.
- Dawn Lidwell
This week on The Agency Lounge Podcast:
- The difference between writing a blog post and writing show notes.
- Why blog post style show notes may not be suitable for every type of podcast show.
- Driving traffic and attracting your target audience as an agency owner.
- Explaining the concept of podcasting to others.
- Dawn’s biggest challenge as a business owner.
- Working in the business versus on the business.
- Training the team members.
- Structuring and formatting podcast show notes.
- The true purpose of a show note, how they help you connect with your audience and drive traffic to your website.
- Why you should include a call-to-action in your show notes.
- How hiring a team has significantly impacted the success of her business
Dawn’s Favorite Resources:
Dawn’s favorite quotes:
“Believing in yourself is a hard thing to do, but once you overcome it, great things happen.” – Dawn Lidwell
Dawn’s Words of Wisdom for New Agency Owners:
Make sure you have good solid systems in place. Whether you’re taking on new clients, setting up your marketing plan, or whatever – make sure you have good systems in place because those systems – and the automation behind them – will save you a lot of stress – and gray hair.
Connect with Dawn Lidwell
- Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
- Lidwell Writing Services, LLC on Facebook
- Lidwell Writing Services, LLC on Twitter
- Lidwell Writing Services, LLC on Instagram
Subscribe, Review, & Share
Thanks for joining me this week on The Agency Lounge podcast – your podcast for practical business tips on building your digital agency!
This will help us reach more digital agency owners, like you!
Don’t forget to join The Agency Lounge Facebook Group to connect with me and my amazing guests!